hannah Primum Elixer 30ml
hannah Primum Elixer peeling
Primum Elixer is a peeling based on 10% Almond Acid. This extract is extracted from bitter almonds and is known for its mild but effective action. The peeling renews the epidermis in a controlled manner and even penetrates into the deeper skin layers. Due to the large molecule of almondic acid, this peel has a mild exfoliating effect with minimal side effects. This makes it suitable for sensitive skin types, dark skin and even rosacea.
Even during the summer months, this peel can be used without problems, provided you use a cream with SPF that suits your personal skin type. Primum Elixer also offers benefits for aging skin and helps against hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration. Its advanced formula regenerates collagen and elastin fibers in the skin, resulting in a thicker dermis and firmer skin texture. As a result, the skin feels smoother and has a youthful appearance.
In addition, this elixir provides improved hydration, allowing better absorption of active ingredients in creams. Mandelic acid also has powerful antibacterial properties, making Primum Elixer ideal for treating or preventing blemishes. It also helps regulate sebum production and reduce or prevent acne.
The benefits of Primum Elixir
- Delicate exfoliation
- Use all year round
- Suitable for people with dark skin
- Positive effect on eczema and psoriasis
- Strengthens the lower skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Combats hyperpigmentation and discoloration of the skin
- Regulates sebum production
- Helps reduce/prevent acne
- Reduces symptoms of rosacea
How to use Primum Elixer
- Depending on the condition of the skin, this product can be used for 3, 5 to 8 consecutive days without interruption.
- On the skin coach's recommendation, it can also be used as maintenance once or twice a week (consult our skin coach for advice if necessary)
- Apply in the evening (and if necessary also in the morning) after cleansing, massage lightly and allow to be well absorbed by the skin
- Then apply a nourishing hannah cream
- During the day, always use an appropriate Sun Perfection cream.
This product is a spa product and should always be used in consultation with a skin coach!
Based on 0 reviews