hannah Cleansing Clay 65ml
hannah Cleansing Clay
A deep cleansing facial mask (detox mask) based on two exceptionally rich clays, kaolin, and bentonite. These clays are rich in silicon, humic acids, sodium, and more than 70 trace elements. hannah Cleansing Clay detoxifies the skin intensively, but it still feels soft and mild. Combining both clays ensures that the product effectively removes waste products, impurities, and excess sebum so that the skin undergoes an excellent cleaning. In addition, hannah Cleansing Clay provides that the skin is activated because oxygen is released in the skin cells. This intensive skin-improving treatment makes your skin look healthy, radiant, pure, and vital again!
The product is suitable for oily skin as well as for drier skin. In addition, hannah Cleansing Clay is highly ideal for quickly irritated or sensitive skin because of the soothing properties of the product. It soothes the skin. The composition of ingredients allows the product to be used several times a week, unlike many peels.
The benefits of Cleansing Clay:
- Detoxifying and purifying
- Contributes to skin regeneration
- Firming and conditioning
- Positive effect on the oxygen content
- Stimulating cell renewal
This is how you use hannah Cleansing Clay:
- Cleanse the skin with the hannah Cleansing Milk or the hannah Cleansing Oil
- Cleanse and tone the skin with the hannah Sensitive Skin Lotion
- Take a generous amount of hannah Cleansing Clay and apply it to the face. Leave the product on the skin for a few minutes
- Wipe the product, preferably with a Compress cloth or warm water
- Apply a facial cream that suits your skin, such as the hannah 24-hour Skin Balancing
- If desired, apply the hannah Touch of Silk or hannah Touch of Color to give your skin a perfect complexion.
|Care objective:||Calmed skin, Improve hydration, Reduce Pimples & Blemishes, Reducing skin irritation, Skin Firming|
|Gender:||Women, Men, Teenager|
|Product Type:||Face mask|
|Product line:||Basic Line|
|Skin problem:||Acne, Couperose, Eczema, Pigmentation, Rosacea, Skin Aging, Skin irritation|
|Skin type:||Aged skin, Dehydrated skin, Dry skin, Normal skin, Oily skin, Sensitive skin|
Based on 0 reviews